Hey Friends and Family,
Benjamyn, Nathan and I had a little tiny scare today but everything is ok. I started cramping in my lower abdomen yesterday a little and it didn't seem to be any better this morning. I had a little bleeding (too much info, I know) and with the help of Jeanne (my friend and work nurse) and my Dr. nurse I decided to be checked out at the hospital. I have told myself that I will do ANYTHING for this baby and knew I made the right decision just in case something wasn't right. Turns out everything was fine and he is still an active little fellow! Nathan and I were in the hospital for about 4 hours and they hooked me up to a fetal monitor to monitor his heartrate. He's perfect! They did a urine test to make sure I didn't have an infection and the results were negative. We don't know exactly what happened but I've been instructed to really take it easy this weekend. Nurse's orders were no laundry, no lifting heavy things, little walking and rest! I praise God for answered prayers and for the continuing health of this child. Don't tell Nathan I said this, but he got a little anxious in the Labor & Delivery unit and I think this was a good trip to help us prepare for what is ahead. We are thankful that everything is ok...especially with the baby and are counting down the days until we actually get to meet him. Love all of you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment