
Hey Friends and Fam,
It's been a while since I've posted anything. Life has been so so busy but it's been going by fast so I'm glad. I'm almost in my 30th week...a little over 10 more weeks to go. I have been feeling quite uncomfortable lately but I still feel incredibly blessed to be the mother of this precious little boy. He is a very active little thing...just like his Daddy. We went today to have a 3d/4d sonogram and it was absolutely amazing! How anyone could every doubt creation by Him I'll never know. I love this baby so much and it was so incredible today to see his features and his precious face! We are getting so excited and everyday I am reminded of how blessed I truly am! Enough about me, here are pictures of Benjamyn from today. I have a CD of 36 pics on it so I had to edit and remove a few...it was hard. I'm already the proud Mommy who wants to show everyone everything! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment