I'm a little embarrassed because I haven't been keeping up with this blog page. Between email and Facebook, I've totally neglected this website...aah! I don't know where to begin. Instead of telling you about the labor and delivery and first 4 months of Benjamyn's life, I'll just start with today.
Benjamyn will be 4 months old on Saturday and I am continually amazed at how FAST the time has gone. This has been the BEST and HARDEST 4 months of mine and Nathan's lives. This little boy has blessed us beyond words and we are so grateful that God gave him to us to take care of and raise. My prayer for Benjamyn's life is that God will keep him from harm and that he will grow up loving Jesus and loving others. It's funny to watch his personality form and just yesterday his Daddy had him belly laughing...so precious!
He is such a strong little boy and has been holding his head up pretty much since birth. He wants to sit up so bad but gets frustrated because he can't...but he's close. Benjamyn has suffered with reflux but it has been manageable and seems to be getting a little better. He is sleeping through the night consistently but gets up a little too early for our liking!!!
He is growing like a weed and I pray that he loses a little bit of weight once he starts crawling and walking...he's a little on the chunky side. I have posted a pic of him in the bath tub. This was taken a couple of weeks ago so he'll look completely different way too soon.
Thank you for your love, prayers and encouragement. I can't believe I'm a Mommy! My prayer every night for Benjamyn is that he will sleep peacefully and grow and that God will keep him safe for another day. My prayer for myself is that God gives me the strength to be the best mother to Benjamyn and I thank him for choosing me to be his Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment