Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Time to Party!

Hey Friends and Family,
It's taken me a while to get this going but now that I actually feel good, I thought, better do it now. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I'm out of my first trimester and that deserves a party!! I'm proud of myself for getting through it but it really wasn't that bad. I wasn't too sick and really feel blessed that I didn't have to be hospitalized or anything tragic like that. I feel relieved to be out of the first trimester and look forward to feeling better and having more energy. On New Year's Eve I went to bed at 1:30 am...that's a miracle in itself. I was still able to function the next day too. My body actually feels like it belongs to me again and not some alien life from another planet. Besides my growing pooch I'm feeling much better.

I am supposed to have a Dr.'s appointment mid January and am kind of hoping that we will be able to find out what the Little One is. If not, I'll have to patient and wait some more. I'm excited to meet my new OB/GYN and to see how much the baby has grown since the last sonogram. Nathan and I are so excited and can't wait to meet the Little One at the end of June (or whenever it feels like coming)!! Thank you for all of your love, prayers and support. Instead of making a New Year's Resolution (I fail at every single one anyways) I am going to pray that 2008 is full of God's blessings for my family and friends. I pray that we continue to walk in Him and that He continues to keep us healthy and happy! Happy New Year's!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

yay! love the new blog and am so excited for you guys. 2nd trimester is a whole new world, but don't get so comfortable feeling as though your body is your own! That will change again real soon! ;)

tara said...

Soo glad you are feeling better, but you have been invaded by a foreign life form and your body will not be your own again for quite some time! Sorry to burst your bubble! Bailey and Kaleb are so excited to meet their new friend and future play mate! See you guys again...soon...hopefully! HA! :) Love you guys, tara