Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's A BOY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Friends and Family,
Just an update...Nathan, my Mom and I went to my OB/GYN this morning for our first appointment. Dr. Feinstein is great and we really liked her. I did the normal things, blood testing, asking questions and a sonogram. According to the sonogram, our little one is a boy! Of course Dr. Feinstein explained that she can't be 100% sure until my sonogram next month but we all know what we saw. It was plain as day. I prayed last night, if it was God's will, that He would allow the baby's legs to spread so we can see the good stuff...boy did we see the stuff! He's so cute and is growing so perfectly. The sonogram pictures didn't print out right so I don't have anything to show you this month. Next month we will have a more detailed sonogram where they will measure and look at the different body parts and ligaments. We're so excited and look forward to seeing the little guy next month again. What a blessing from God!! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. God has been so good to us and I can't help but praise Him for allowing this child to come into our lives!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I want him to call me Granpooh, too. Just think about. I have been blessed with the most wonderful grandkids ever!

Love you.

Daddy Marks

kristel said...

Congrats!

WOW a boy!

You're all three in my prayers.

Love ya,

Kristel
"East Texas"

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Boys are a blast! I think you should name him Chet... Just kidding! Praying for you guys! The Bunch's