Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Thank the Lord for Chiropractors!
Well, many of you know I've been having terrible headaches throughout this whole pregnancy thing. Thanks to the advice of April, I broke down and made an appointment with my chiropractor this morning. Things moved and cracked and my headache is almost gone for the day. I'm so thankful for the relief and can't wait to actually sleep through a whole night!! Monday marked my 15th week and I can't wait to meet my new Dr. next week. Hopefully they will do a sonogram and we will get to see how much the little pumpkin pie has grown!! Every time I find myself starting to complain or getting frustrated about being pregnant, I remember how BAD I've wanted this for 2 1/2 years. That shuts me up all the time! I still think that this baby is the hugest blessing I could ever have and can't wait to meet him/her! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment