Wednesday, January 2, 2008

12 Week Pictures


This is the Little One at 12 weeks (2 weeks ago)! We have other poses but are scared to show them to everyone because he/she looks like an alien! Still, it is so precious!
These may be a little hard to see. I can't figure out how to make it bigger!!

2 comments:

Cindy Vogt said...

grammy thinks these are the cutest little pictures ever. We can't wait to see the more developed photos of little punkin pie. What is mommy talking about when she said you looked like an alien?
Grammy

Patterson's said...

Thanks for the pictures!!

When you put the pictures in, on the right side you should be able to choose how large you want the pictures to end up (i.e. I think it's small, medium, large). If that doesn't work, sorry, I have no idea how to make them bigger either!