Hey Friends and Family,
Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that I had a Dr.'s appointment this past Thursday and everything went just lovely. They got a great picture of little Benjamyn's profile which they tried to get last month but he's too much of a ham to cooperate. They said that he looks perfectly healthy and is growing and measuring right on track. We heard his strong, fast little heartbeat and I had to do the gestational diabetes test. Yuck!! That is some nasty liquid that you have to drink. My results came back negative...praise the Lord but the nurse did say I am anemic. They prescribed some iron supplements for me and this has been the second day of taking them. They are GREAT! I feel so energetic and can get so much done during the day. I've been pretty sick the past week with a viral infection and had to take a little visit to Boerne Urgent Care last Sunday. I was told to take Tylenol and Sudafed and still haven't fully recovered. They assured me that the little man has no idea what is going on when I'm sick so I felt much better. I missed work all week...Yikes but am feeling so so much better (I think it's the iron)! Thank you for your prayers.
We are getting more and more excited everyday (especially someone named "Grammy") and just can't wait for him to be here. I know I need to enjoy my time with my husband and I am...I really am. I'm also enjoying just being able to jump in the car and go somewhere whenever I want. I think I'm starting to get the "nesting" syndrome that pregnant women get. I just want to be at home and make sure things are organized and ready for this child. 3 1/2 months to go and I sometimes feel like there are too many things to do. My in-laws are moving back to San Antonio...Yea! We are going to be so blessed having both sets of grandparents close. Benjamyn is going to be so spoiled. Well, not much else interesting is going on. Pregnant life is good and I'm just so grateful that God has continued to allow Benjamyn to develop healthy and strong. I can't wait to meet him and one day share with him the love of Jesus!
We love you guys and will post pictures soon of the latest sonogram. Have a very Happy Easter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment