



Hey Friends and Fam,
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything and I feel like a terrible mother. I know he can't actually read these but I want everyone to know how special little boy Marks is! We had our most recent Dr.'s appointment on February 12th and it was great. They did confirm that he is a boy...definitely a boy and hopefully I can scan some of the pictures and post them soon. The sonogram measured his body parts like his heart, stomach, femur, head, abdomen and so on and so on. My most favorite part of the sonogram was getting to see his precious little feet. He was curled up and comfy and kept flexing his feet and moving his toes. They were sooooo cute. For those of you that don't know, I have an extremely large Big Toe (according to Nathan) and so does my son! We are so excited and so blessed that he looked perfectly healthy and happy might I add. There was one shot that the sonographer wasn't able to get...his profile. He was looking straight at the camera the whole time so my next appt. she'll try to get him to cooperate again. This view checks for cleft palate, etc. I'm not concerned because I love him so so much already. He's perfect in my eyes.
So, I think we've decided on a name. Unless he comes out a girl, we are going to name him Benjamyn Michael Marks. We call him Benjamyn already so I can't imagine naming him something else. We are going to spell it a little different just to be unique but I love the name and can't wait to meet little Benjamyn!!
Nathan, aka my overachiever husband, has finished painting and trimming out the nursery. I have attached pictures of it for you to see. It is absolutely the cutest room in the whole house and we can't wait to put a baby in it. We have a crib that was generously bought for us by my bosses at work and will work over the next 4 months to furnish the room. It's not a huge room so we'll (more like I'll) have to be careful about not buying too many things. I can't wait until shower time...I LOVE getting gifts and have waited for baby gifts for a long time!
Another exciting thing is that I can feel Benjamyn kicking and moving around all of the time. I was sick last week for 2 days and was able to rest at home. He wouldn't stop moving! I thank and praise God every time I feel a kick or some type of movement. It's a miracle to know that an actual human being is being formed inside your body. God is amazing!! Thank you all for your love, prayers and support. This is such an exciting time in our lives and Nathan, Benjamyn and I are so incredibly blessed to share our joy with you. We love you!!
2 comments:
very cute!
The nursery is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the blog and the updates and the beautiful pictures!!!
Post a Comment